The increasing urbanisation in India has led to emphasis on creation of Sustainable Smart Urban Infrastructure. Our cost effective yet innovative engineering solutions cater to the Urban Centres striving to upgrade their existing infrastructure.
We undertake design of new cities and townships from planning to commissioning and give retrofitting solutions to existing cities. Our expertise lies in planning, feasibility report preparation, detailed project report preparation, detailed engineering, project management and construction supervision for a city infrastructure.
- Concept Design
- Feasibility Study
- Preparation of Detailed Project Report
- Tender Support
- Detailed Design of Urban Utilities
- Construction Supervision
- Project Management
- DPR preparation and Tender Support for Shendra Industrial Smart City in the Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor, DMICDC, Aurangabad, Maharastra, India
- Preparation of first stage proposals for Allahabad Municipal Corporations as a part of Smart City Mission by Ministry of Urban Development, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Project Management Consultant (PMC) for assisting Jalandhar Smart City Limited (JSCL) to Design, Develop, Manage and Implement Smart City Projects under Smart City Mission (SCM) in Jalandhar City of Punjab, India.
- Preparation of DPR for Smart Integrated Infrastructure Master Plan for the Proposed New Capital of Andhra Pradesh, Amaravati, Andhra Pradesh, India
- Smart Integrated Infrastructure Master Plan and Detailed Project Report for Phase-I works at the new Capital Amaravati (217.00 Sq.km) for APCRDA, Andhra Pradesh, India